- While we understand that emergencies do come up, scheduling is booked back to back. If possible, we need to be notified 48 hours before appointment time if an appointment needs to be rescheduled. If the appointment is cancelled within the 48 hour mark, a 50% charge of the service will be applied.
- If appointments were late/no showed at two or more times, you will no longer be allowed to book with us.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before appointment time. If arrival time is more than 15 minutes after start of appointment, we will need to reschedule and you will be charged 50% of the service. If you are coming for a spray tan the same rule will apply for being 10 minutes late, as it is only a 15 minute appointment.
- When coming for fills, if less than 30% of extensions is remaining on the lashes, the appointment will be treated and charged as a full set, and may need to be rescheduled for a longer time opening.
- If using the online booking system, please book for the correct service.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- If you are not satisfied with the service, you will have five days to contact us and schedule a time to come in and replace or fix any lashes. If after the five days has passed, a touch-up fee will be applied.
- A card will be held on file and taken before the appointment is booked. A 100% no refundable fee will be charged if the appointment is a no show.
- If you do not show up to your appointment, it will be marked as a "no show" and a 100% fee of the service will be charged to the card on file.