- If you are fully vaccinated, you are free to remove your mask in the salon. I will continue to wear a new mask for each client.
- We will be using the honors system and trusting our clients to be honest about their vaccination status.
- We will not be asking you to show or prove your vaccination status, as that is your personal medical records.
***If you are experiencing any symptoms of any illness or have been exposed, I still require that you reschedule your appointment and I will get you in at a later date, with no extra charge.
- I will be wearing and disposing of the following between each client- a mask, gloves, and a smock.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the salon.
- The beds have been stripped of all sheets and blankets. I will disinfect, and replace with a paper sheet between each client.
- Pillows have been replaced with a case that will be disinfected between each client. A disposable cover will also be used, disposed of between each client.
- Checkout is contactless. Everyone will use their stylus pen to check out and dispose of it after use.
- I will be disinfecting every touchable surface between each client. (Doorknobs, light switches, bathrooms, pens, checkout terminal, etc.)